We’ll be writing about the new floorplans we saw at a recent RV show, but there’s one cool feature we couldn’t wait to post about! It’s the MORryde Patio Ex — an inflatable RV patio cover that sits on your toy hauler patio. We talked to the salesman for a while since we’ve looked extensively at covers before. The system was developed with European company Vango using their Airbeam® tent design.
The reason Vango didn’t produce this type of RV patio cover before? RVs (or caravans) are typically smaller in Europe where larger trucks aren’t as common. But it was a perfect crossover for toy haulers in the US!
The biggest benefit to these inflatable systems is the fact that they air up in minutes. We’ve included some videos at the bottom.
Additional info from MORryde’s site:
- [Gives you an] expanded living space
- Protection from wind, rain, sun, and bugs
- Tested up to 60 mph winds
- Zippered privacy panels
- Quick, easy
set up, no drilling required
- Easily stores in a convenient, lightweight storage bag
- Fits 5th wheel toy haulers with 8′ door and existing patio rail system
- Incompatible with units that have aluminum door frames or angled patio rail corners
- Tent Dimensions: 84″ W x 91″ L x 92″ H – 92” from
faceof rampdoor frame to inside of patio gate, 83” width inside patiogate
Keep an eye out for the 2019 RV floorplans we liked or subscribe to our mailing list for a notification once it’s ready! In the meantime, check out the Patio Ex RV patio cover in the videos below:
Want to learn more?
Subscribe to our newsletter for future updates or check out these additional resources: